Fees (USD) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
July 18, 2018
July 19 -
September 5, 2018
From September 6, 2018 and Onsite
|Residents / Students / Fellows / Nurses **||$290||$340||$390|
|Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries *** - IGCS Members||$230||$330||$380|
|Low and Lower -Middle Income Countries *** – Non IGCS Members||$290||$390||$440|
|Low and Lower -Middle Income Countries *** Residents / Students / Fellows / Nurses **||$260||$310||$360|
* IGCS Members: In order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid before you start the registration process.
** Residents / Students / Fellows / Nurses: An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must be uploaded during the registration process
*** Low and Lower- Middle income countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification. click here to see the country classification.
****JSGO Members: In order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid before you start the registration process.
FEES FOR ALL MEETING PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Admission to Scientific Sessions
- Admission to the Exhibition Area
- Printed Meeting Materials
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Coffee/Tea breaks and lunches
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 USD handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: IGCS 2018 Congress, Kyoto
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-2
IBAN No: CH58 0483 5150 0934 9200 2
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed.
Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded - applicable to bank transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received up to and including July 18th, 2018 – full refund
- Cancellations received between July 19th – August 29th, 2018– 50% will be refunded
- After August 20th, 2018 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
IGCS 2018 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140